MASTER COSMETOLOGY PROGRAM
What Is In Your Student Kit?
2. basic combs
3. scissors/shears and thinning shears
4. razor with guard and disposable blades
8. protective capes
9. disposable neck strips
10. perm rods and end papers
11. marcel iron and flat iron
12. blow dryer;
13. dusting brush
14. consumable supplies for esthetics
15. basic nail care kit and consumable supplies for nail care
16. standard textbook which corresponds with the school curriculum as indicated on the school application
17. one (1) workbook and one (1) textbook
Meet Your Instructors!
Supervising Lead Instructor
Licensed Master Cosmetologist and Licensed Master Cosmetology Instructor
"Hair is my passion and I intend to leave my mark"
Helene Julien has been in the cosmetology field for over 20 years. She found a passion for doing hair when she was raising three little girls and needed to maintain their hair and hairstyles. Helen Julie obtained her Master Cosmetology License and Master Cosmetology instructor license in Boston, Massachusetts. Helen Julien owned several hair salons and even opened up her own cosmetology school in Somerville, Massachusetts before making a decision to relocate to Georgia with her husband and children. Helene Julien takes pride in keeping up to date with Georgia State Board of Cosmetology and Barbers rules and regulation and is currently the lead supervising cosmetology instructor at Millennium Beauty Institute.